Sunday, October 29, 2006

WHAT WILL YOU BE THIS YEAR?

Halloween is nigh. Seized with a need to detach momentarily from impending family matters of gravity, I am sent down memory lane to wax nostalgic over Halloween costumes past. It's a twisted road for sure, as I'm sure yours is as well. But here are some of my Hallows Eve choices (all as an alleged adult):

Mundane choices:
Gypsy (clothed)
Dorothy from Wizard of Oz (with red high tops for shoes)
Princess Leia (with bagels for hair buns)
50's TV Mom

My favorites:
Minnie Mouse biker chick (with a tattoo of Mickey......when I worked at Disney)
Wearing a periwinkle unitard with kotex pinned all over, I went to a party as Picasso's blue period.

What have you dressed as for Halloween....???

1 comment:

Quotidian Grace said...

LOL at "Picasso's Blue Period"!

I vote for Minnie the Biker Chik.

I'm going to be a witch. I'm always a witch. Check my blog tomorrow for a picture of me and my "familiars."