Friday, February 23, 2007

FRIDAY FIVE: COMPANIONS ON THE WAY

For my first Friday Five with the RevGalBlogPals, we pick five companions, real or imaginary. Here's mine:

1. Jesus (He'll probably be one on everyone's list)

2. Francis of Assisi, because he was such a gentle powerhouse.

3. Julia Child, so I can learn her cooking secrets first hand.

4. My childhood friend Michele, because there is always such laughter and joy when we're together.

5. My son, Ben, because he is not only my son, but really good company.

10 comments:

Songbird said...

Well, I didn't go with Jesus, but stuck to people I know in the flesh. Everyone will play differently! Thanks for joining in today.

Reverend Dona Quixote said...

I like the idea of a "gentle powerhouse"

Reverend Dona Quixote said...

I like the idea of a "gentle powerhouse"

rev maria said...

Lke Songbird, I stuck with people I can send emails to, but I love your selections.

Jonah said...

Have a feeling Francis will show up on several lists. "Gentle powerhouse" is not a bad description.

Leah said...

Congrats on your first play! Yep, I chose Jesus, too.

Iris said...

Great list!

Sally said...

I didn't put Jesus either- guess I rather take him for granted- and that really made me think! Thanks you.
I'm glad you played...

Shalom said...

OK, I didn't choose Jesus either. Hmm...wonder what that says about me.
Thanks for your list. Welcome!

Melissa said...

Great list; I really like your St. Francis choice!