Monday, April 09, 2007

BLOG POEM TUESDAY


In my six years of Improv Workshop with Gary Austin, one of my most very favorite exercises was the Improv Poem. You stand up in front of the class and subjects are shouted out. Gary then picks the subject and you are to recite a poem about that subject off the top of your head, in the meter of "Mary Had a Little Lamb".

It's one of the many things I miss about doing those workshops. I thought I'd try a Blog Poem exercise. Just for fun.

If you will leave suggestions for subjects in the comments, I will pick one tomorrow and write a poem about it and dedicate it to you! Nothing obscene or blue, please. This is a family page.

The deadline will be 5:00 p.m. PDT.

All copyrights and rights reserved by me, etcetera etcetera.

On your marks.....Get set......GO!

P.S. Just to be clear: The deadline is Tuesday at 5:00 and thanks!

3 comments:

Purechristianithink said...

leftovern Easter candy

Jodie said...

It fills my lungs with joy

Jodie

(not much for deadlines)

SpookyRach said...

wonder woman