Friday, May 04, 2007
FRIDAY FIVE - IT'S MY PARTY
It's Songbird's birthday, and we're helping her celebrate with this week's Friday Five:
1) Would you rather be the host or the guest?
Either works for me. I love to throw the parties, I love to go to the parties. I was born with excessive party DNA.
2) When you are hosting, do you clean everything up the minute the guests go home? Will you accept help with the dishes?
Everything's washed or my head will not rest on the pillow. And helping is part of the end of the party. I save the best party favors for whoever helps.
3) If you had the wherewithal, and I guess I mean more than money, to throw a great theme party, what would the theme be?
So hard to pick one, that I can't. I'd do holiday theme parties (everybody dress as Santa for e.g.), throw birthday parties for dead philosophers, Dress as your favorite ballerina parties, pot luck lasagna parties, and I just LOVE white elephant parties.
4) What's the worst time you ever had at a party?
Not being invited.
5) And to end on a brighter note, what was the best?
Every party has a spectacular moment of fun for me. I am a party monster. I just wish I could have more at my house these days.