This week from Revhrod:
Yesterday I had the 24 hour flu. I had been told by the people who had it first that it really was a twenty-four hour bug. And so while I dealt with all the blech of the flu, I kept reminding myself that morning would come and I would feel a lot better.
This is certainly a strange way to start out a Friday Five but it made me think about what I might like to do if I knew it would only last for 24 hours. There are no reality boundaries to these imaginings. So here are the five things for you to consider...
1. If you could dramatically change your physical appearance for 24 hours, what would you do?
Lose my gooey marshmallow middle, inner thigh saddlebags, and my wrinkly neck. The rest I'm comfy with.
2. If you could live in another place for 24 hours where would you go?
Only 24 hours? Then it's to my bed with a pile of books and magazines, a bottle of wine, the TV and the remote.
3. You get to do somebody else's job for a day...
I'd do Mindy's and Rach's job. They have the most interesting work I've ever read about.
4. Spend the day with another person from anywhere in time and space...
Hang with Mary in Nazareth watching Jesus as a youngster play with my son , have coffee and talk mom issues.
5. A magical power is yours. Which one would you pick?
Why, I already have them all!! Why would I want more? (I keep them all in my keyboard and pull them out when needed)