Thursday, July 31, 2008

BLOGGER MEET UP

Yesterday I got to meet Fran!!!

We were going to meet at Gloria Jean's at the Glendale Galleria for coffee. But Gloria Jean's was gone! So we got a cuppa at Cinnabon and talked non stop for over an hour.

I was going to take a picture. I had my camera with me. But I was having so much fun talking and sharing with Fran that I forgot! Mea culpa!



She is WONDERFUL! Just like you would imagine from reading her blog. Smart, energetic, pretty, funny.

It's a very cool thing with every blogger (all three) I've met so far. It feels like meeting up with an old friend and just picking up the threads of a warm and familiar conversation.

Anyway, if you ever get the chance to meet Fran, you will enjoy every minute!

11 comments:

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Very cool. I am officially envious.

cheesehead said...

You look so good in animal prints!

Barbara B. said...

Yes, stunning hats!

And if we ever meet in person it wouldn't matter if you forgot to take a picture... I'd just photoshop us later :)

Presbyterian Gal said...

Barb - not IF....WHEN!

Jan said...

That is so great that you and Fran got together! I'd like to meet BOTH of you!

Such sophisticated company that my baggy linen clothes won't fit in with though!

Kievas said...

Outstanding photo :)

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

You have a blog award at my place.

FranIAm said...

Thank you so much PG! I enjoyed our meet up so very much myself... and as I drove away I realized, no picture.

Where did you find this stunning likeness to both of us???

Your words are very kind. And as for pretty and for photos, please be assured that the lovely one you have of yourself on your blog does not do you justice.

As I said, the real beauty is a light that shines from within for you!

I will post when I get home, I can't blog so easily from my friend's computer!!

Thanks for the time and the wonderful connection!!!

Presbyterian Gal said...

Fran,
they say that everyone has a twin somewhere. What an amazing coincidence that our twins would meet up and be photo'd together!

Diane said...

Great recovery! I too need to meet Fran again, because I didn't have film in my camera!

let's ALL go to New York, 'kay?

FranIAm said...

Come on over kids- I await you with great anticipation!!!

Once again - thank you PG!!!