Sunday, September 14, 2008

LATEST FROM ALASKA



Apparently a number of Alaskans do not feel that their governor represents them. What this writer describes as "the biggest political rally ever in the history of the state" seems to have been organized by a group of women over coffee. Perhaps a group of "community organizer" types. And you know how much trouble they can be now!

Also Les Gara, the Democratic State Representative from Anchorage, who states that he likes Ms. Palin, has observations on what McCain's choice and campaign staff has done in Alaska 
here.

(Both links are from Mudflats)

7 comments:

St. Casserole said...

Urghhhhh!

Jan said...

Blah. (Your commentators are so verbose.)

FranIAm said...

I made a commitment not to write about this on my blog anymore, but that is just the path I must trod.

You- please don't stop.

This made me teary actually- I so needed to see this PG.

Thank you so much!

St. Casserole said...

Wait a minute! This was a Reject Sarah Palin Rally! It was the largest political rally in the state! Oh, my!

I assumed it was another "isn't Palin the best" thingie and didn't watch the video.

Now I'm thrilled. I take back my "urghh"

karenzipdrive said...

For Alaska that was quite a crowd!
Hard to believe they don't more about Palin than McCain did when he offered her that job.
This was McCain's first decision as a would-be president.
Apparently he's rash and couldn't be troubled to seek out a qualified running mate.
Telling, isn't it?

Diane said...

thanks for the video!

Kievas said...

Yeah, those "community organizers" are evil. Evil!!

:)