Friday, June 25, 2010

FRIDAY FIVE: HOT FUN IN THE SUMMERTIME

Songbird has had a bad summer beginning from a black fly attack. So it's five things we love or don't about summer:


1. LOVE having air conditioning; DON'T LOVE too much heat, especially humidity and sweating;


2. LOVE swimming in general and body surfing in the ocean; DON'T LOVE dealing with sand and chlorine aftermath; 


3. LOVE not having to wear lots of clothes; DON'T LOVE excess me hanging over reduction of clothes;


4. LOVE barefootin' without frozen toes; DON'T LOVE peely feet from carpets and other surfaces sucking the living juice from my feet bottoms;


5. LOVE having my son home more to be able to go out and play; There is NUTHIN' I don't love about that!!!!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm totally with you on the aftermath of chlorine and sand--especially sand. Love the beach, anyway.

Auntie Knickers said...

Love your #5, and I'm sure your son does too!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I love your #5!

Jan said...

I like your inclusion of both sides to each thought. So glad you are enjoying #5.

Mompriest said...

Finally got you back on my blog roll, so I can see when you post and stop by mor often! So glad you are back!