Wednesday, September 01, 2010

FASTER FASTER FASTER



There's an old joke. It's interactive. Ask someone "how do you spell......" and insert these words on each request: stop, top, hop, shop, prop, cop. Then ask "What do you do when you see a green light?" Most everybody answers "Go." It's a demonstration on how easy we are to fool.

I've been remiss on keeping in touch on the blog and even on Facebook recently. With a little extra time this morning I tried to catch up. I love all my blog friends. But so many of the posts were very long. I'm sure they're well written and lovely. But I just didn't have time. So, ashamed and abashed, I relinquished the laptop to "sleep" and went about chores....... 

.......Then remembered my verbose and overlong posts of past times and my self-pitying admonishments in various versions of "why do I bother?" when hundreds of supportive comments did not appear. 

Hereby resolved: To shorten posts to their pithiest points and insert as much humor as humanely possible. Yes. I said "humanely." Because I am quirky. I was called this on the radio recently. 

5 comments:

Presbyterian Gal said...

.....starting with the next post.

Brittany said...

Reading, not always commenting, but definitely reading. Pithy or long. :)

Mompriest said...

I look forward to this...

Hot Cup Lutheran said...

pithy. witty. humane. that's you.

SingingOwl said...

I love you. :-) I think I hate FB.