Monday, February 14, 2011

PANTYPALOOZA!!!



Inspired by my pal Mindy, I have participated this year in the 6th annual Pantypalooza!!

This morning, after I drop Wonderboy off to school, I will be delivering these to our local women's shelter:


There are eight gift bags and two back packs chock full of lovely items for the ladies to use and enjoy. These are gifts from me, my mom and the people from my son's school and from our church. Isn't that so cool? On Valentine's Day we get to deliver gifts that will help to ease the grief of 10 women out there who so need it!

Pantypalooza.....It's not just about the panties....

2 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Oh girl...you are wonderful! You have made such a good difference in so many lives!

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Very good idea and gesture! I'm sure well received!