Sunday, October 09, 2011

7 WANTS

First there are the 7 deadly selfish wants:


1. To be able to go back in time and change some things
2. To be drop dead gorgeous and have everyone give me what I ask for without giving me any grief about it or saying no the first 183 times
3. To be ridiculously, fabulously rich
4. To have size 6 feet
5. To be able to read a 350 page book in 10 minutes and remember it
6. To be married to Hugh Jackman (I've broken up with George Clooney)
7. To have the leisure to write, draw, craft all day long, every day

Then there are the 7 unselfish wants:


1. To go back in time to keep Diana out of that car
2. To be drop dead gorgeous and have everyone give me the food, water and supplies I ask for to send to starving people without giving me any grief about it or saying no the first 183 times
3. To be ridiculously, fabulously rich so that I can set up educational foundations across the land for students AND teachers
4. To have size 6 feet without gimpy dance and ice skating injuries so I can hike into the places I send the food, water and supplies to help the folks who need it, without my feet giving out
5. To be able to read a 350 page book in 10 minutes and remember it, so I can learn all kinds of things going on in the world to be a better informed citizen
6. To be married to Hugh Jackman so that George can finally get over me
7. To have the leisure to write, draw and craft all day long on days I have off between all the above and to meet wonderful creative other folks and have lovely times doing same with them.

Then there are the realistic 7 wants:


1. To change some things from "ugh" to "ahhhhh" in this life henceforth
2. To learn how to get what I need from others by asking authentically
3. To be ridiculously, fabulously rich
4. To find comfortable shoes for my big ole feet that look hot
5. To be able to read a 350 page book in a couple days and remember it
6. To be able to fantasize about Hugh Jackman while I enjoy real life men with an open mind. But not too open. Just sayin'.
7. To have the leisure to write, draw, craft all day long, every day and to meet wonderful creative other folks and have lovely times doing same with them.

4 comments:

annie said...

Those are some very good lists!

Cyn Huddleston said...

Well, you have the creative thing working well. This was great. I cried a little and snorted with laughter. Good response, I'd say.

spookyrach said...

Best one yet. :)

I hear George has turned to drink.

Lori said...

I love it.... all of it.... it's perfect.... and damn clever.
I heard that too Rach, about George... poor guy.