1. I fear that if I tell you, a Google spider will carry the information to a room far away where a thick bespectacled computer nerd will interpret the information and either sell it to a company advertising wall insulation, or a government agency who will then mistake me for a Lithuanian spy.
2. Having to repeat middle school. Oh. Look. I am. Only there's waaaaaaay more homework.
3. I fear making homemade bread - that the yeast I have is expired and it won't rise, like the South again.
4. I fear the number two. I don't know why. I just always have. It's one or three for me. Never two.
5. I fear the always moving, always hiding mini black hole that hovers about me, constantly stealing my keys and then laughing ironically.
6. I fear waking up and having six toes on each foot. I would have to buy all new shoes then, as none of mine would fit.
7. I fear remarrying and being introduced to my new MIL, only to discover that she is my last MIL.
8. I fear finishing this. It's over far too soon.